I’m 800 words into writing chapter five of my book. It’s nearing midnight, but I’m still cleaning up and adding to it. I told myself an hour ago to cool my jets for the night, but that hour flew by in minutes. Well, technically an hour is made up of minutes, but those minutes felt like…uh…minutes?
My brain is toast and I have a long work day ahead of me tomorrow.
I just wanted to tell you guys that the word “expressionate” is not a word. I mean, holy crap, right? I feel like I’m in the twilight zone right now.
My whole life I used it and now I’m being told that it never even existed? What else do I not know? And worse of all, most everybody already know’s it’s not a word.
This gotta be the twilight zone. What about the Law of Fives? When the Law of Fives fails to work, there’s gotta be an interstellar glitch in the matrix somewhere.
- Day 2- Holy crap (grayyoga1.wordpress.com)
- God Is Talking To You (6) (vanguardngr.com)
- Twilight candles (lithiumcase.wordpress.com)
- Fauvism and Expressionism (eae9wx.wordpress.com)
- How to study (slideshare.net)
- Hey, how’s it going? The proper way to answer a friends call. (graynotedblog.com)
- At least 30 minutes per day (writeyeahwrite.wordpress.com)
- Characteristics of Abstract Expressionism (knowledgeguild.wordpress.com)