I am officially certified to marry people. Yup. It’s true! I’m printing out my online certificate as we speak.
I’m a registered minister, or you can call me a priest, a rabbi, a reverend – it don’t matter. You can call me anything and I’ll grin a big healthy grin and marry you when you least expect it.
I can marry you to your pet fish if the mood strikes me right.
I’m involved with the church of the latter-day dude, otherwise known as Dudeism. Here’s their website.
I am now a true blooded Dude, only I wear clean clothes (most of the time), and my stomach’s not hairy (okay, maybe a little).
Anyway, putting my awesomeness aside, my date went well yesterday. I’m not much in the story-telling mood at the moment being that it’s already past midnight, so I’ll just say it went well. The guy’s nice. Not sure if he’s a Dude or not, but he’s nice. He friended me on Facebook so now we are Dude brothers.
I read one of my old posts from February 2012 (you can read it here) and came across my old list of goals. I actually checked off three out of the five on this list!
1) Hike the Himalaya’s.
2) Come back home and save $2000 for an aromatherapy oxygen bar machine.
3) Start my own business.
4) Take a few college classes.
5) By the summer of 2013, go backpacking through Europe. I don’t care if I go it alone – it would probably be great if I was alone. It will finally be the time alone that I craved for so long.
This list was compiled just before the universe dumped a big steaming pile of sense on my head. The same type of sense that fills the air with the stinking realization of what an idiot I had been.
And now that I’m no longer an idiot, but a certified Dude – imagine all that I can accomplish NOW!
So I made a new list:
1.) Pay off my debt by February 2014
2.) In the summer of 2014, go cross-country on a motorcycle
3.) Finish and publish my first book by next year
4.) Buy a multifamily house after going cross-county
5.) See Italy
6.) Sponsor a kid from Guatemala
This is proof that everything I’m going to accomplish next year is planned ahead of time. See? It’s all written here in black and white!
Next year after I buy my house, you can refer back to this post and say to yourself, “Damn, this girl really does do everything she says she’s gonna do. I wish I can be like her. Oh how I love her. You sweet, sweet thing that I dream of every waking hour of everyd….”
No no stop that now, no need for that. I know I’m awesome but keep your pants on.
Stay tuned for more in-depth coverage of a girl trying to break free. A girl up against all odds. A girl who’s….who’s….bah, I don’t know. Let’s just say I have very little at the moment. No money, I live at home with my parents, I drink, I’m lazy, I play video games…etc.
You wait and see world what this Dude’s gonna do! Dudes gonna do, that’s my motto. Dude does. Dude Do. The Dude Do the guru.
Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet contemplating her cool that day
There came a big spider
Who sat down beside her
And Miss Muffet turned to him and said “hey..”
Hey as in, “what up spidey?”
The Dude is dope, the Dude is Pope
The Dude abides
He is no joke
I’m going to stop myself right here.
- Storys told by anonymous people (justcockbloggers.wordpress.com)
- Fries before guys, foods before dudes. (foofiah92.wordpress.com)
- The Best Video on the Internet Today: This Dude’s Workout Blows Anything You Can Do Out of the Water (complex.com)
- Style Salute: Big Lebowski aka The Dude (jacamoblog.co.uk)
- He who is always scared (heyithinkthisway.wordpress.com)
- Dude is wondering what his wife is taking a picture of.. (zacandmichelle.wordpress.com)
- Overly cool dude (weloveryanandjoy.wordpress.com)
- You’re Parking Right dude. (javmode.wordpress.com)
- The Dude Resides: The 11 Most Lebowski-Friendly Cities (estately.com)
- Dudeism (slimakaphatj.wordpress.com)