“Hi, I’m Melanie and I’m a massage therapist.”
Group – “Welcome Melanie, it’s nice to meet you.”
Group – “Please have a seat. Tell us a little about yourself.”
Me – “Okay, thanks. Um, well, people in my profession tend to be very sensitive, kind people, and we’re open to give massages to just about anyone.”
The group nods in understanding.
Me – “But I don’t like massaging assholes.”
Group chuckles in agreement.
Me – “Not mine or anybody else’s.”
- 5 Massage Myths That Need to Go Away | Massage Therapy Information | Massage Envy (massageenvy.com)
- What is Deep Tissue Massage Therapy? (massageenvy.com)
- How to Stop Ruminating (tinagilbertson.wordpress.com)
- Benefits of Reflexology Massage (massageenvy.com)
- Have You Ever Had a Massage Go Too Far? (bellasugar.com)
- Massage, All Of The Benefits Of Getting One Regularly (slideshare.net)